Optima Trim Cap (5 Pack)
Customize the size and shape of your diverter and end cap. Is the standard diverter/end cap unable to accommodate your gutter system? With the Optima Trim Caps, you can customize the size and shape of the diverter or end cap to your gutter system.
You can use an aviation snip and a hand bender to cut, shape, and bend the trim cap to your specifications.
Use as a diverter for high-flow water areas. Divert large amounts of water over a larger area to allow your gutter system to process the water from significant rainfall.
Use as an end cap to easily cap off the end of the Gutter Protections. Use a beautiful piece of painted aluminum to put a decorative edge on your Gutter Protections.
This is a pack of 5 Trim Caps.
Hi-Flow Inside Miters and Gutter Protections are sold separately.
ALL-YEAR PROTECTION & BARRIER
Prevents leaves, debris & animal intrusion. Prevents gutter rot & clogged gutters.
The patented design technology draws in more rainwater and repels leaves, providing your home with years of protection and peace of mind that every homeowner deserves. The painted aluminum and stainless-steel design are simple and easy to install that will last a lifetime; protecting your gutters all year long.
Optima Gutter Protection saves you Time, Money, & Frustration while protecting and beautifying your home.
Things To Consider When You Purchase The Trim Caps
- Get your extra 3/8″ x 1-1/4″ Self-Tapping Hex Screws directly from your local hardware store.
- Use an aviation snip and hand bender for cutting, shaping, and bending the trim cap.
- Use exterior-grade silicone sealant with the diverter/end cap.
- Watch the Installation Video to learn how to install Optima Diverter and End Cap.
- Install our High Flow Inside Miters for roofs with high water flow.